Thursday, March 8, 2007

My Big Boy Roman

Roman had is birthday this past saturday. One year already! That is shocking. So we had alittle party of grandparents and a house of kids (all Bryans!!!!). Here is one of his presents that Whit got him, a nice $6 present from Superstore. He loves this little horse. When he first saw it I ran up to the face, grabbed the ear and picked it up so he could look it in the eye and started talking to it. They have been great friends ever since.



I finally got around to recovering the recliner/rocker chair that I had when I was a little boy. My grandma H. bought Sean and I these chairs and we love them. Somehow mine was the only one that survived and I found it and recovered it. Red to match many items in the house and Roman loves it. He went straight to it and climbed right on. It will be his chair for our Laker games.



He looks like such a big boy sitting with his present from Grandma Davis. Sure has more hair that I do!




As a side note, Romes got his shots today and was weighted and measured, he is 25 pounds. Can't remember height but something like 4 ft 5in. I'm sure!

1 comment:

whitney said...

What a cute little 1 year old we have! I still can't believe it has actually been a year.