Monday, June 25, 2007

Finished Projects

Well, both are done and into the house, used daily. I guess I will put some pictures up of them too.


Roman loves the toy cupboard. All this toys are just waiting there for him to rip out and throw on the floor! He loves that!



Whitney has filled the wardrobe as quick as we carried it into the house. Both turned out pretty well I think.






Hopefully these will keep Whit happy for a bit so my list of furniture resto items can slim down a bit! I'm hopeful but doubtful.

2 comments:

whitney said...

thank you, thank you, thank you. So nice to have more room for stuff in our little house. Love them both. Love you too.

Lani said...

I just learned about these blog things they are kind of cool. The wardrobe looks good. That's what I use for my toys too. Put some pictures of your family on. We have a blog too it is caseynish.blogspot.com